About my skills
I know the Django framework very well and have created many sites using it, but lately, I try to avoid working with it.
Instead of Django, I have more recently been using Werkzeug, Jinja2 and WTForms.
I work with the following databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite. SQLite I most commonly use in desktop applications. MySQL - when a customer insists on this being used. The others - depending on the tasks.
Also I like to develop software for the desktop. To do this, I use GTK+ and Qt.
For source code version control I use Git and before that Bazzar.
The operating system I use is Linux on all my computers and servers.
My favorite web server is nginx. I know how to tune it very well.
- Open Source
- Linux, Android
- Green color
- Early morning
- Early wake up
- Monotonous work
- Internet Explorer
- Very drunk people
- Very stupid people :)
- Most politicians
- Extreme heat
Some facts about me
- I like to learn something new.
- All useful to learn independently.
- I can sit at a computer for a very long time.
- I like to work in silence.
- Nature is better than TV, so I almost never watch TV.
- I believe everything is not what it seems.